My favorite drafting programIts cheap! Get it here: Midnight Software
Others who use it:
- Valentin Zdravkov Hristov A Bulgarian Mathmetician
- Sticktickler a Radio control airplane enthusiast
- Chris Smith Youtube Tutor
- Mitchell Rudman A Furniture builder
I have always wanted to draw lines that look different for different purposes. The Dotted lines and other lines offered by DeltaCAD were insufficient. These macros represent my first attempt to do this.
Some day, I'd like to have a macro that draws lines like one can find on Maps to indicate different road types.
- pointpath.bas Save the selected points into a file for the use of oshapedline.bas and lineJoin.bas
- UnitBox.bas Draw a Unit sized grey box to facilitate drawing shapes for shaped lines
- lineJoin.bas Join points along a PointPath with lines
- SaveLineShape Create a unit sized shape and save it into a file containing a group of shapes.
- oshapedLine.bas Join points along a PointPath with shaped lines